Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I'm a bit of a sap!

Where has the time gone? I've been really reminiscent of when Macey was a baby the last few weeks. She is learning so many things everyday; my baby isn't a baby anymore.

The day before Macey was born! One of the last photos of me before life changed forever...
Remember when she was this big???
Her first Halloween! She is just over 3 months old in this picture! She always been so pretty hasn't she!
I just wanted to put a few pictures of my "baby" on. Thanks for looking...

5 comments:

My name is Becka said...

so cute!

DaNae said...

She is such a cute little baby and now little toddler. I can't believe how fab you look when you are about to deliver. I need all of your tips! Remember how HUGE I was with Ella??

Sarah said...

ahhhh. what a cutie. that halloween one she just looks so delicate & soft. And you prego-just the day before?? You looked amazing! So true that your whole life changes!!

The Clems said...

i think she would like it. there are a lot of fun activities for the kids to do. the first few places could scare her a little (its dark) but after that, goodtimes! try it out. :)

Driel said...

Wow, you looked fantastic! You hardly look pregnant. Macey is gorgeous. We will take her even though she is not a baby anymore:-)