Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tulips

Grandpa and Grandma treated us to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point last week. Amazing. Go next year...
Macey cooling off.
Macey worked so hard on smelling with her nose and not with hands. She did great. We had no casualties.
After a few hours of wandering we hit the gift shop. Get the pralines and caramel fudge... don't even look around. You won't regret it! Thanks for the great day grandparents!
Thomas promised me I could have a secret garden one day, complete with fountain. I can't wait... I'll settle for a yard first.
Happy 2nd Birthday to Kimball - my most recent cake!

3 comments:

Driel said...

I so wanted to go with Evan's family, but it never happened. It looks gorgeous. I love your cake. How did you do the yellow part? I love the texture.

Melissa said...

Graham cracker crumbs for dirt! Genious...

Sarah said...

my favorite part of spring, hands down! this was my first year. LOVE IT! (which doesn't make sense cause we've had tpoint season passes for at least 3 years?!?) AND i've never had that fudge. mmmm i'm hungry now!