Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drool

Thomas, Macey, and I went over to Macey's (the grocery store/her name sake) to get an ice cream cone. We were sitting at the tables in the deli section when a delightful little announcement came over the intercom... It came through in bits and pieces while I watched Macey.
Donuts. End of the day. Only. Twenty-five cents.
I had to act fast. I marched right over to that case and picked out 8 of the most yummy looking donuts around. Even the giant yeast donuts were on sale. I picked up all 3 that were left. Selfish I know.
Thomas understands my love of donuts. He loves them too. Here he is enjoying the buttery softness of "the gaint".
So after eating ice cream we've also finished off half of our donuts. Wow. I can't wait until breakfast...

2 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

what time does that announcement come on?

Noelle said...

WOW those are GIANT? Are those for real? Only in Provo I guess :)