Getting out of the car this afternoon was so very nice. After a quick lunch we headed straight to Lake Sawyer. Chace's parent's have all of the toys we could want!
Thomas and I met Chace and Rivka almost 3 years ago in Provo. Long story short, we became bosom friends. They are both from the northwest and will be our tour guides for the week.
Thomas tried his hand at wake boarding and got up after a few tries! Of course I was busy watching and not taking pictures! Here is a funny picture of him and Chace though... such goofs.
4 comments:
so glad you can be posting along the way. What a great family vacation!!
Looks like you are having an amazing time! Congrats on your baby boy! That is so exciting!
Oh, I am so sad, we were just there!!! How cool would that have been to be able to see each other. Oh well, we keep saying we should take a trip to UT. Maybe we will make it out around the end of the summer. Glad you guys had such good weather.
Nice job Thomas on the wake boarding...It took me hours to get up on the dumb thing my first time...I think I like plain old tubing better :)
Post a Comment