Friday, July 17, 2009
Kittie Rescue and more!
Macey is a good little helper. She loves to direct the direction of the wheelbarrow for example. She's very good at her "dis way" and "dat way, daddy" complete with finger pointing.
Our garden is in full swing! We picked our first tomatoes this week and ate them like old people - sliced, salted and peppered, with a fork.
Macey and I have been trying to figure out what to do with some kitties that a momma abandoned a few days ago. They have been surviving on hot dogs... Our good friend Chrissi was over this morning and offered to take them and find them homes. She is even taking them to the vet today to make sure they are OK. Thanks Chrissi! Tell your hubby we are sorry:)
Macey and the kitty look a lot alike don't they? I thoughts so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MMM those veggies look yummy! Way to go! Nothing beats a home grown tomato!
I was wondering if there was a kitty connection cuz both you & Chrissi had blog posts with kitties in it! YEP!
Post a Comment