Sunday, July 19, 2009

Super Saturday

Our Stake had an activity at Trafalga in Orem! It's a putt-putt, go-kart, batting cages type of place. We got lots of free tokens for the arcade games, unlimited use of all the activities, and free dippin' dots! What a fun way to spend the morning! Macey is going to be a gamer after all of her arcade experience - put in a token (she's really good at this from putting quarters in the washing machine for me!), press a button, out pops tickets. Childhood dreams are fulfilled at this place. With all 450 tickets that we won she was able to redeem them for one tiny can of Play-dough

Thomas, Bishop Hunt, and Macey
Macey's first 4-D movie.
Trying to decide if she likes it.
Later that afternoon I got to be a part of a SURPRISE baby shower for my lovely Chrissi. She had no idea! It was "Indiana" girls mostly, we like to eat if you can't tell :)
Taylor, Chrissi (mother to be), Meg (also expecting), Kaley, and Me (also expecting). Jasmine was also there and is due any day! There were lots of pregnant ladies running around!
All in all I had a great Saturday full of good times and good friends. Thomas is amazing and watched Macey the entire day, even taking her to a baptism by himself. What would I do without that man?

1 comment:

Chrissi said...

Thank you so much for the shower! I was so surprised and I absolutely loved it. You girls are wonderful!