Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer heat

Recipe for Beating the Heat:
  • 2 abandoned bikes
  • 3 old blankets
  • lots of Popsicles
  • kiddie pool
  • bathing suits
  • your best friend Moriah
Mix most things together, avoid mixing the blankets and the pool. Cover thoroughly with sunscreen before baking in preheated parking lot.
Sit in the shade and enjoy.

5 comments:

Driel said...

It is a good recipe. Moriah looks pretty tired. I cannot wait for us to do it again!

Julia Davis said...

You are too dang CUTE!!!!! LOVE it!! Hey- when do you guys plan on going to Otown again? We may be there in August sometime to do some Hiking.... wait- when are you due again???

Southwick Family said...

Melissa: Can I be your child?!? Macey is so lucky to have you as a mom. It is fun to see her childhood captured in this blog... keep up the great times and good work!

Crapos said...

Yes, I did know Lindsay worked there. Unfortunately, she wasn't working the day we went.

Lindsey said...

haha this is hilarious! Love it!