Sunday, September 13, 2009

Halloween Preview

With a baby coming in the weeks close to Halloween, I decided I better make her costume or it wouldn't happen. I thought she would be a very cute little lion and so went with that. I worked on it for a few days here and there but never could get her to try it on! She has other costumes she likes to wear but would have nothing to do with her loin suit.

After getting it all done and her still not putting it on once I implored her dad for a little help. Thomas has a way with this little girl that I will never have or understand. She's daddy's little girl and will do most anything for him.

Here is a sneak peak at Macey the Lion coming Halloween 2009!


PS Thanks for the potty advice. We are taking it day by day... only 5 accidents in 6 days, but she still begs for her diaper every day... weird.

5 comments:

Nettie said...

That is an absolutely adorable lion costume... I am glad thomas talked her into wearing it! =)

Sarah said...

cute! funny how they don't cooperate when you want them to. Are you trying to squeeze in potty training before baby 2?? If so ... I'd just let it happen when it needs to. If she's begging for a diaper, I'd say give her one. She'll figure it out! But that's just me!

Heather said...

Wow!!! I am totally impressed with this most perfect lion outfit. I LOVE the mane. I am hoping Thomas will be there to coax her into her outfit on Halloween night!

Chace & Rivka said...

Awesome job on the lion suit. You're amazing... yet again!

Bri said...

oh, that mane looks like it took forever!!! Excelent work #1 Mom