Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Book Idea


I was sweeping my floor the other day and realized that that little pile is such a diary of my day.  Pomegranate kernels, garlic skins, weird purple plastic and wire ends from a Thomas project... very telling indeed.  Then I thought to myself - I should take a picture of my sweepings everyday for a year and put it in a book.  I'll be rich.   You can write a book about anything, why not my garbage :)

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

This is actually a fascinating idea! Kinda gross (hehe), but really intriguing. I bet you'd find a lot of hair on our floors - human, dog, cat, rabbit, chinchilla, and a few feathers tossed in :)

clarsen said...

You could take a picture a day like that kid did on youtube, only instead of yourself changing it would be what was left on the floor, I would buy your book!