Today's the big day! I'm a quarter of a centery old. I've been doing a lot of pondering this Birthday.
In the past 25 years I:
was born, started and finished K-college education, played 4 years of HS tennis and got pretty good at it, learned and forgot the violin, loved 5 years of girls camp, first kisses, dances, dates, broken hearts, made best friends, moved across the country, went to China, met and married my best friend, became a mother, have come to know my Savior.
What will the next 25 years hold?
Hopefully living in a house, someone else paying for our health insurance, lots more kids, swimming lessons, camping trips, late nights waiting for kids to come home from dates and dances, going on fieldtrips as a chaperon, traveling, seeing the country, death of loved ones is sure to come sometime, getting to know Thomas better, being the mother of the bride or groom, wrinkles, sending kids on missions, did you know that I could become a grandma in the next 25 years...
It's been a good 25 years and it looks like the next won't be any different.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Welcome to the quarter of the century club! Wow...I can not believe in the next 25, you really could become and grandma, holy cow! Have a wonderful relaxing day and see you tomorrow!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Such a sweet post! Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday! Maybe in my next twenty five years I will become as cool as you! Probably not though!
Post a Comment