Wednesday, January 20, 2010


We went up to Highland and Alpine to visit friends last night!  Our first stop was to the Tarbet's house.  My parents and the Tarbet's were neighbors/best friends in college.  They have stayed in touch and see each other as often as life allows.  They are such a great family.  Tara has been telling me I should bring Macey up to see her animals for a while now, and we finally did it!  The lamb above was about 36 hours old when we got there.  Macey LOVED it and thought it was so funny when it cried.

"Stinky Llama face!"


The florescent lights in the barn made Macey's fingernail polish look purple instead of pink.  She was pretty concerned about the abrupt change!

Next Stop:  Alpine
Kristen (in the middle) was my Young Women's leader when I was a junior and senior in high school.  I absolutely love her.  She is one of those people who inspire you to be more than you are.  After living in Indiana they moved in Beijing for work.  I went with my cousin Kaley (on the right) to visit them in China in 2005.  They have since moved to Singapore.  Kristen was in Utah for a short visit and made time to see some of her favorite Laurels, who now have babies of their own!

I thought this picture turned out better... oh well!

Kristen's youngest and my youngest!  Future BYU roommates!

2 comments:

clarsen said...

I can totally see Macey being concerned about her finger nail polish changing colors. I am glad she liked the animals too!

Sarah said...

I think I told you this on FB but I really wish I could have known her better! Looks like fun:)