Life picked up about 4 fold for me these past 2 weeks! I can definitely tell that it is spring and people are out looking for apartments again. It's like I've gone back to work after my long winter snooze. I've forgotten how much there is to do, and lets be honest, it is making me so excited to move!
Highlights from the last week: Ward St. Patty's Day pot luck, dinner out with the family, Birthday party with family (cousin's...), Henry's first serious cold, no sleeping with miserable Henry, Going to St. George with Thomas - he attended a conference I played at the park with Macey, going for a run with Driel and Kristen (well sort of, they ran, I complained).
All these fun things and no pictures. Shame on me! And the most exciting news... Henry, who is now 5 months old, finally rolled over. Twice.
1 comment:
Yay! That is exciting he is rolling over. Before long he will be crawling all over and getting into everything!
Post a Comment