Do you have any weird fear that you can't explain? I sure do. The garbage disposal. I love it, but it makes me feel queasy just thinking about sticking my hand in that dark hole to fish something out. I don't think it's going to hurt me, it's just so gross! When my started to sound like something was stuck I mentioned it to Thomas... He knows I don't put my hand anywhere near it. He forgot and so did I. I heard the sound for a few days but I didn't do anything about it. Yesterday I walked into the kitchen to find this sitting on the edge of my sink:
I think Thomas left it there as a silent reminder to be a little more careful next time.
I blame Macey.
7 comments:
what is it????
yeah, what is it?
A penny right?
the garbage disposal gives me the heebs. i had to shove my hand down the other day to retrieve a pebble from lily's fish tank. not fun.
It's a penny I mangled... not a good sign when it comes out looking like this.
Ha ha I had to comment. I have that exact same fear. Like somehow it will know when my hand is down there and magically eat it. Or the ick jerms will get me. You really are such a cute mommy. Your blog is so sweet. BTW I went to school with Thomas and keep up with you through Lynnette (who also went to school with him). Your kids are adorable.
i'm also afraid of the garbage disposal & that it will eat my hand.
Post a Comment