The goings and comings of some very ordinary people.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Pet for a Day
I looked out the window to find this! I was a little nervous and ran outside, but Henry sure didn't seem to mind the visitor. I'm ok with an occasional pet I don't have to care for. It's the only way to do it really.
Super cute. We get those random visitors too, but they love Tayce. When we were moving a few weeks ago a little kitten followed us into our house and didn't leave all day pretty much. The kids that were around loved it, just like Henry. Hope your summer is going well.
3 comments:
Super cute. We get those random visitors too, but they love Tayce. When we were moving a few weeks ago a little kitten followed us into our house and didn't leave all day pretty much. The kids that were around loved it, just like Henry. Hope your summer is going well.
Snakes and snails and puppy dogs tails :) What a happy boy.
You left some food right by him so the cat would come, didn't you ;) I am glad he likes animals, that is good!
Post a Comment