I'm sure I'm not the first mom to lament about going to church at 1 in the afternoon...Church starts right when my kids are both in their beds every other day of the week. Not only is it in the middle of nap time, the morning seems so long! So we've been trying to keep busy and still be Sabbath appropriate.
We visited John and Ranelle who just got home from their mission in Michigan!
Last week we went to the Provo temple to walk around. Thomas saw a friend from Orderville there!
Macey and her little girl loved each other. I was surprised no one fell in the water.Today we went on a long walk.
But let's be honest, I can't wait until our time changes for church in January...
3 comments:
I am loving henries thunder thighs! Too cute!
It's not too late to come back!
Oh 1 o'clock. We have it this year too. But actually I've adjusted & like it now. We have a Sunday box, Tanner naps before church, do baths in the morning.
Post a Comment