Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A hoppin' 4th indeed!

Orderville celebrated the 4th on the 3rd and Provo celebrated on the 5th... meaning we had 3 Independence Day celebrations in a row!  Not too shabby.  Provo doesn't mess around when it comes to the 4th... the Grande Parade is 2 hours long!  Macey and Henry both loved the parade.  We went with out friends John and Ranelle O'Dell who I met at Ball State in Indiana.

After the parade we had a fantastic lunch at the O'Dell's.  We sure love their family and are so glad they let us tag along!
Someone made a comment along the lines - is there anything you don't do- in regards to the cake.  I've been thinking about this lately.  I am not so good with music.  I don't play much of anything, I can't really sing, and I sure can't dance... 
Henry did not inherit this gene flaw though!  This man loves music, dancing, and the like.  He wasn't much of a mover in the womb unless a good song was on.  Now that he is getting a little bigger his love of music is apparent by his movements!  Here is Henry dancing to one of the bands at the parade.  He'll also dance if Thomas plays the harmonic or if I sing.  It's so cute!


1 comment:

clarsen said...

Wow! If he can dance to a marching band, he is going to be one dancing machine!