We were able to go to the reception that Bryant's family did (Sammi's new hubby) last Saturday. It was so much fun to sit back and enjoy this one! It was such a pretty reception! It was very Pottery Barn, and if you know me, you know how much I like that style.
Bryants Grandpa owns this old Cadillac... it was one of only 13 made! It even matched the colors of the reception.
Table toppers
The food - soft serve ice cream machines with all the fixings. I think Thomas ate 7 cones. Soft ice cream is his favorite treat ever.
Golf wedding cake... too cute.
Don't mind the waterfall in the back ground. Yowzers!
Receiving line...
Fresh floral arraignments like you'be never seen!
Well when the lights were dimmed, the real party started! The dancing... who knew all of Thomas' family could dance! I didn't get the good pictures of the adults dancing because I was one of them! It was the most fun I've had at a reception yet.
Hoe Down Throw Downing
Dancing with his ladies of the night!
Bryant's family throws a mean party! I hope I get invited to all of them now, we are family after all!
1 comment:
That was gorgeous. She had some great receptions.
I already take that wonder drug. Thanks so much for telling me though. Have a great day!
Post a Comment