A big reason to visit Indiana when we did was to be there for Macey's birthday! I thought it would be fun for her to be with my side of the family for a holiday since we get to see them so little. We had so much fun celebrating with everyone! We had a cook out at my Grandpa Jenkins and my aunt and other people that I love came over. My grandpa is the best brat cooker in town and the best melon picker outer too... trust me, I would know! The party was complete with a swimming pool and sheet cake! Thanks for all the work grandpa, we loved it!
This moth loved me...
Macey got the chance to play with her cousin (second cousin, but who's counting...) and they were so very good together! Grandma Jane and Grandpa watch Hayden a lot so they had lots of good toys!
Macey getting spoiled by Grandma Jenkins.
The next morning all of my dreams came true and I had a Big Cheese Special for lunch. I also got to talk to my bestest friend Katie the whole time! It was too short of a visit, but we had lots of fun! Miss you Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment