Sunday, August 29, 2010

This and That

So things in life are good.  Both babies are in really fun stages... Macey is throwing less fits, still taking naps daily, and good at entertaining herself.  Henry is happy and mobile, and as long as he is fed he is happy.  I'm not nursing and feel a lot of freedom with that.  We are in a good place... an easier stage than some for sure!
Here is Macey telling me all about how she is going to the beach for "baycation".
While I was making lunch on Saturday she sat herself down and blew bubbles...

Henry LOVED being pulled around the yard in the Cozy Coupe.   Don't you love his teeth?  I call him my little Hippo.  Henny Hippo, he may need therapy when he's older!
No complaints here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

OH my gosh, Henry is a man. Love the crazy eyes and teeth in the pic

Tobster said...

Your kids are growing fast. We live semi closer now we should hang out sometime.

Take care guys.