Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday Party Bonanza!

I've been planning a huge party for Thomas and Henry's birthdays for a long time now!  The event finally happened and here are the pictures!  I love parties, and Thomas told me he thought the party was as much for me as it was for him.  He was right :)
I was busy making treats the morning of.
Henry was busy helping.
Here's what we came up with!
Thomas was busy outside ridding our little retaining wall of unwanted guests via the shop vac.
All of the uninvited where not welcome.  By invite only!
Then the day raced on and it was party time!  We fed ghosts.
Ladies walked the cake walk!
A bounce house was enjoyed by all (not just the kids...)
The wolf didn't love his ears, but Grandma and Red Riding hood thought he was still cute without them.
We ate and we ate
Pumpkins were painted.
And then everyone went home and I cried a little tear.  Macey and I stayed in the house until 8:30 that night enjoying every minute.  When it came down I knew that the party was really over.
We've been so blessed with a collection of friends from different stages in life and luckily lots of them still live close by!  We had over 60 people come to celebrate with us.  I'll sure miss Provo and all of it's perks (aka friends) whenever we move!  It was a fine day indeed.

3 comments:

Sondra said...

It looks like an AMAZING party! I hope we can go to your parties when we come back to Utah, before you leave :( You are the BEST party host! I loved the desserts! Oh and maybe it was just the picture but those bees looked quite large...like they were on steroids!

Chace & Rivka said...

What a blast! Wish we could have been there. You amaze me, you and your party planning skills.

Sarah said...

Well it all looks so familiar & fun...wish we coulda enjoyed it longer. Tanner was sitting happy in the car. What a goof!!! You threw a good party.