Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Skinny Henny?

Henry turned one yesterday!  He's such a fun little boy.  Did you know that Macey's gives you a free cake for your baby's first birthday?!  Well they do and we took advantage!

I took Henry to his 1 year Dr. appointment today and was shocked by his "percentiles"!  He weighs 19# 13 oz and is 30 1/2 inches tall, which puts him in the 11th percentile for weight and the 74th for height.  Tall and skinny... I've always considered him a chunk, but now I guess I don't even know what a chunk is!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

He's a doll! I guess the percentile chart the doctors use is based on formula fed kids which tend to be more chunky. Mairee went right off the charts at one year at 16 lbs, I vote Henry is still a chunk :).

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Henry! I can't believe he's already a year...and we've only seen you guys once since he's been born! (that's terrible--I'm so sorry!)

Chace & Rivka said...

H & M will have long, skinny children... :)

Rob and Marseille said...

I guess it just shows you'll take a freebie over cake decorating ;) I wish I knew that about Maceys and bday cakes! how did you find out?