Sunday, October 3, 2010

Raging Success

This was by far our best Conference weekend since parenthood... a little preparation went a long way!  Henry still takes 2 naps a day which we planned around the sessions and Macey slept during the second one. So really we only had to entertain Macey for the first 2 hours... 
I spent $5 at the dollar store on new paints, pompoms, chenilles, beads, and more beads...  the best $5 ever spent!
 I got about 75 blank Thank You, Get Well, Wedding, Birthday and Baby Shower cards made too!  A great crafting day indeed.
 Macey can eat a burrito on her bike with no hands... she's fancy.
 Macey was attack hugging Henry in the tub.  She kept saying "I lub my bwudda".  Pretty cute.

 We played with chalk and Thomas later told me I had a little hand print on my shirt... Thanks Henny!
 We made donuts... oh how we love a good donut.
 We all ate a gluttons share and then felt a little sick the rest of the day...
 Thomas is organizing all of his paper work from the last 2 years of his schooling!  It was a perfect Conference project.
Well I can't wait for the Ensign to get here!  I think I missed a full hour this afternoon when my eyes got a little heavy... I woke up and people were singing, weird!  Good thing we can read and listen to it over and over again!

1 comment:

Heather said...

First, YUMMMy on the doughnut! What amazing balance Macey has on the bike. And what an amazing mom you are with the crafties. Also, thanks for the confessional of having to rest your eyeballs, it's nice to know you are human.