Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Drum Roll Please!

We went to the midwives today to have our 20 week ultrasound... the results are in!

It's a Boy!
I don't have any fancy pictures to post, but there was no doubt it was a boy!

I thought after Henry that the next kid would be a boy and then when I got pregnant I thought it was a girl... so I didn't know what to think going in.
Henry and Baby 3 will be 19 months apart, so I hope they'll be best brothers!

SO EXCITING!

He's all healthy and looking great.

17 comments:

Shauna said...

Fun!!!! Macey will have 2 brothers to pick on! ;)

Taylor Kowallis said...

yay! Congrats!!

Kristin said...

I can't believe you kept it a secret that long to be this far along!! I am so excited for you guys. That will be fun to have the boys so close in age. They will love it!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Sondra said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys!! Another BOY!! Hope you saved all Henry's clothes for hand-me-downs!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE having girls 20 months apart. In fact, I'm a little sad this baby will be 2 years younger than Nathalie and not a little closer. It's hard, but so far, my girls are best friends. So much to look forward to!

Heather said...

Happy Man child to you!!!!!

Holly said...

Yea! I'm sure he & Henry will be best of friends. How exciting!

Natasha said...

That's so exciting! I didn't even know you were pregnant! We are the exact same far along :). What a blessing to have another healthy one! Congratulations!

Summer P. said...

YAY! oh how much fun!!! I'm glad hes healthy. I wish you were closer to me and our boys would be friends Oliver is right in the middle of your two! I cant wait to hear what you wanna name him.

Unknown said...

Holy Moly! I didn't know you were pregnant! Wohooo! Congratulations!!!

Erin said...

WOW! Congratulations! That's awesome! Does my mom know you're pregnant?

Laurie Lynn said...

Another baby boy!? How lucky can Macey and Henry be!? I'm glad all is well :) Keep me posted!

Rachie said...

Hooray for best brothers! Please come for a play date some time.

Sarah said...

It's official: we have twinner families. That's cool. If I could model someone-it'd be you. :) Congrats!! 3 is wild & crazy and amazing.

RaNae said...

your "future elders of zion" quorum is growing! congratulations! and I love your blog, by the way. and I love you by the way.

Tobster said...

Congrats guys....We did'nt even know you were pregant...We should hang out some time.


Take care guys....Henry is such a little Thomas