Macey tuns 4 on Saturday! How did this happen? Didn't I just have her?
Any how, we had a friends Care Bear party last weekend!
We invited the girls from her primary class and another friend we play with.
I didn't want to buy lots of Care Bear things to I thought I'd use the bears Macey already has.
Bad Idea.
Check out the heart-shaped pepperonis! So cute.Everyone got their Care Bear symbol.
This little girl was SO funny. She asked for a mustache.
We colored and made bead necklaces.
Then all of the ladies decorated their own cupcakes.
May LOVED opening presents.
Then everyone played on top of her bunk bed with her new ponies!
Last but not least, Thomas and I surprised her with the gift from us. We had her close her eyes and we video taped her reaction. It's so cute. Our cute neighbor makes these play houses and she's been asking him for weeks when he's going to make her one... little did she know the plans were already in the works.
I made Care Bear aprons for the party favor and they turned out so cute! Of course Macey needed one to keep too.
Henry being upset the girls won't let him in the house. It's a hard life being a little brother!
Now that we are starting to like were we are and make a few friends I think we are going to move... I'm 99% sure we got the yellow house in Monroe! We just have to wait for all of the paperwork and appraisal to go through!
4 comments:
That party looks like so much fun, Melissa! You're amazing. And my favorite is Henry's apron. :)
The first and last pictures are hilarious. It can be hard being a kid! Looks like it was a very successful party and that play house is adorable! What an awesome birthday for Macey!
My favorite is those pizza with heart shaped pepperonis! What a blast!
What a super fun and crafty party. LOVED the stinging up of the innocent care bear picture. What is going on with the house?
Post a Comment