2 weekends ago we went to a hot air balloon launch in Salina. Let me rephrase that: we went to the location of the balloon launch at 6am to find out it was canceled due to rain.
The drive was beautiful that early in the morning though.
Can you find the rainbow?And we did have some nummy homemade muffins to munch on on the way home, so it wasn't a total bust.
In other news, Kimball has started smiling a lot more! It's so rewarding to get a little grin out of him. Here are the first that I caught on camera!
I'll let you all know about the yellow house tomorrow hopefully!
What should we call it? We can't call it "The Shanty"- the name is taken and it's not a shanty.
Any thoughts???
4 comments:
What a cute little guy! Good luck with the house. The old ones like to eat utilities. I know from experience with my first home being built around 1900. Just call it Money Pit. lol I like that movie.
The Mellow...'they call me mellow yellow...' can't beat a good Beatles reference. =) And it will have a nice little twist of irony since with 3 three kids its not likely to be mellow for very long anytime soon! =)
Look at that cute Griffith smile and I love the shirt too. I vote for BS "Before the Shanty". How did cabinet shopping go? I am crossing my fingers for you! Also, I think perhaps small people owned the house before you....just think that water fall could have been their outdoor shower and the picnic area would have fit them just perfect.
Hi..Awesome pic you have shared..so cute baby and his smile..Thanks for sharing..
online kamagra
Post a Comment