Tuesday, November 15, 2011

First Snow

We had our first snow last week.  As per tradition, Thomas took the kiddies out to make a snowman (he does it every first snow even if it means being a little late for work).
There wasn't much snow so he had to be resourceful in his collection!



Fancey new windows and doors...  pay no heed to the rubbish.

I found the cutest boots in KY for Macey and she loves wearing them!

I'm not sure how much "helping" Henry is really doing.
Ta-Da!  They used all the snow in the yard and the whole thing was melted by 4pm... perfect snow in my mind!



Now it's off to Phoenix!

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I miss snow.

Your hat is sooo cute! Where'd you get it?

Veronika said...

Melissa! I loooove reading about your house-buying and remodeling adventures! We are set to close on a house in 3 weeks, and they have the same windows as you picked out! (with the white trim i call it) I got so excited because i LOVE the windows! hooray!!