Now, of course there is more to this than just a thanks. I need more help. I've been making a whopping $8 a month over the summer in advertising. I'm switching companies and hope to see that number change, a lot. The company is Utah based (which I love) and they run Utah, and surrounding state's ads more heavily. I get paid almost SIX times as much for Utah/surrounding state visitors. That includes a whole lot of YOU GUYS.
So the more you local friends stopping by, the more I get paid.
Here's what I'd love for you to do - add my Bless This Mess button to your blog or add Bless This Mess to your blog roll (where all your other friend's blogs are on your sidebar) also known as a text link.
I can tell you that having a button on your blog makes a HUGE impact for me. A few people that I know, Heather, Becky, Rivka, Sarah and CJ have my button on their blogs. I use a program that tells me what websites are referring traffic to me. The program lays it out in list form, number one being my biggest traffic source and the list continues. I just checked today and on a list with 221 referring sites on it, those few friends are number 12, 13, and 18, 22, 25 on that list! The sites above them are places like google.com and pinterest. Isn't that amazing! I think you under estimate how many people are coming to your own blogs :)
More friends, Jasmyn, Tara, Veronika, April, Natasha, Katie, Kristen, Lachelle, Bridget, Jana, Deborah, Michelle, Lacie, and Chrissi have text links, and they too work! Most of these people's blogs are above number 100 on that list.
Your word or mouth, or blog words to other bloggers is a STRONG influence.
Now, I totally understand if you don't want to add anything. I'm just being up-front here. If you are willing to help I'll gladly accept.
The button has changed, so if you'd swap this one out for the old one I'd love that too. Just copy and paste the HTML below the picture to get the new button (this is located on the other blog on the left hand side). If you need more detailed instructions on how to add a button just email me at blessthismessplease @ gmail . com and I'd love to help you out.
If adding it to you blog isn't up your alley then I'd love you to utilize pinterest in my behalf a little more.Pin anything that suits your fancy! Pinterest is free advertising for me, so pin away; the more the better.
There you go. I hope you don't mind. I'm always wanting suggestions, input, and thoughts on how things are, what you like and don't like, anything really. Knowledge is power. Let me know if you think of anything.
Again, a huge thanks. Sometimes I feel like you all are the only ones reading that labor of love, but then I really think on it and that's ok. You are why I started and you all are why I keep at it. Where would I be without such great friends? Thank you, thank you, thank you.
1 comment:
Just switched the button. Glad you told me to do that. I had that old one up for a loooong time. Good luck & keep up the fancy blogging. You are so fun to read!
Post a Comment