Sunday, September 9, 2012

Splashin' it up

I drove up to a fancy blogger thing at Ikea, but we made the friend-rounds while we are up there. I never have enough time to visit lots of people so I plan to see 2 or 3 each time we go. On the way home we stopped at an adorable splash pad in Spanish Fork to meet up with a good friend/old roommate Rachel and to meet her ridiculously pretty newborn babe. 

I was so glad that Rachel had me meet her here. It was the perfect place to spend the afternoon and it's free! Of course I didn't snap a picture of Rachel and I or her cute children, but I did get a few of my own. There is a park 20 feet away from here that was also really great. I would make the effort to check it out, it is right off the interstate.

Thanks for the visit Rachel and for letting us in on Spanish Fork's best kept secret.





No comments: