Thomas had to leave after dinner and I needed 15 minutes to get the kitchen cleaned up. Macey was wanting to go out, so I distracted her with a little Disney channel. Normally this works for about 10 minutes until she gets bored and finds something else to do. Much to my surprise, when I was finished with dishes this is what I found:

SO CUTE! Was the show really that good? After taking a closer look this is what I found... a bare naked bum! She must just need to be comfortable in order to enjoy her TV viewing. She took off her shorts and diaper all by herself.
*Disclaimer* I do NOT normally let TV babysit for me... she watches maybe a half hour of TV every 2-3 days... but hey, when you need it you need it, right!?!
5 comments:
I LOVE her piggies! And her bum. She's a keeper. Miss you crazies!
thats a keeper. LOL!!
So cute! I love her little bum! :) She's getting so big! We really want to have you guys over for dinner sometime soon. (And I know I've said that before, but I really mean it!) We have kind of a busy week next week, so maybe the week after? I'll give you a call.
That was really funny I know I'll be there soon though Cicily can get a diaper off but not pants yet so as long as I have those on her I'm safe right now.
Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Macey and Jonas must have been working on this together, Jonas took his diaper off yesterday all by himself, unfortunately it wasn't as cute as Macey's! Jonas' diaper was POOPY!!! Can you say yummy?
Post a Comment