Thursday, June 4, 2009

On the Road Again

Macey was a dream in the car. We didn't stop tons and made great time. I did something I always said I would "never do"... I let her play in a McDonald's play place! GROSS! She loved having something to do besides sit in the car. Don't worry, she was fully disinfected when she left...
Macey in the middle of no where Idaho...

We drove to Boise last night and then arrived in Seattle this afternoon! It was so nice to break up the drive (thanks Erin!).
We loved driving through Washington. I have never seen so many grape vines and apple trees in my life! Beautiful!

1 comment:

Bri said...

Once when we were at McDonalds Gwen spilled her chocolate milk so that it puddled in her seat and was all over the but of her pants. After eating I let her play in the toy area and there was a mom who was freeking out because she thought the chocolate milk was poop!