Monday, June 1, 2009

Waiting for Wednesday!

Wednesday- fondly know as hump day, isn't normally much to look forward to! This week is a big exception to that rule! We have two major things going on this Wednesday!

Fun thing #1: We are leaving for a week long trip to Seattle, Portland, and the beach! I am a little nervous about driving so much with Macey, but we are well prepared. Chace and Rivka Wilcoxson will be our tour guides!

Fun thing #2: I have an ultrasound appointment and will hopefully have a healthy baby and find out the gender (Macey didn't cooperate on the first try, hopefully this one will)!

That's right! Thomas and I are so excited to welcome number 2 into our little home. The due date is set for October 25th.

I am ready for Wednesday to be here!

13 comments:

Hailey said...

Oh my goodness Melissa! Congratulations! A trip to Seattle sounds like a great way to celebrate a new baby (not that it's really news to you) but still so exciting. It would be fun to have a little girl so her and Macey could be best buddies, I guess we'll see.

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Congratulations! Seattle will be so fun. I say that with confidence cuz that's where I call "home." Make sure you visit Pike Place Market and the Pacific Science Center! Congrats again!

Holly said...

CONGRATULATIONS Melissa!!! I'm sure you guys are super excited about baby #2, and we can't wait to hear what it is! Have you been feeling okay? I hope everything has been going well! And how fun--a trip to Seattle! Yea for Wednesdays!

Judy said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. It's so much fun having kids this close age-wise. Enjoy it! The second time flew by for me.

Erika said...

CONGRATS!! We are very excited for you guys and have fun on your trip!! We really need to get together soon.

Brandy and Marv said...

I had no idea that your guys were expecting a baby- congrats! that will be so fun- that is great have you been feeling ok- anyhow hope your trip is fun- I miss you guys- take care!

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting. We're so happy for you!

Sondra said...

I knew you were at Veronika's wedding but I didn't want to ask. Then I found out secretly. Congratulations you truly are an incredible mom!!

Julia Davis said...

WOW!!! Number 2! Congrats guys!! Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes! Miss ya'll!

Shauna said...

Congratulations! That boy or girl will be so blessed to join your amazing little family!

Sarah said...

oo oo!! I wanna know what's coming your way. What a great Wednesday. have a blast on your trip!

Chace & Rivka said...

We can't wait for your arrival, all FOUR of you! And I can't wait for pictures of little Arlyss. He/she is the luckiest little he/she ever, next to Mace Face, of course! Love you guys.

Bri said...

Oooo, you keep a good secret for a long time! Congrats!!!