Friday, July 3, 2009

Balloons!

Provo is known for its Independence Day festivities! Our favorite is the hot air balloons. This is the third year we've gone. We woke up at 6am to make it to the field while they were still filling. It's a sight which pictures can't capture... very magical. Macey caught the magic. If you notice she isn't look at me in one picture; she was too busy looking at everything around her.



This was the very first picture of the day. She is enthralled if you can't tell! Thomas and I have decided that if we move anywhere else in the state we will come back to Provo for the balloons every year. A tradition if you will...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

cool!! I've never even heard of this. Where do they blow them up? I love the "morning eyes".

Bri said...

I LOVE provo for the 4th!

Rob and Marseille said...

christopher got to go on thurs and fri

Noelle said...

I love that last picture! Macey looks purely gleeful!