Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Party

Macey invited all of the kids from church over for a cake and homemade ice cream party. We used the O'Dell's back yard which was a lifesaver! Two year olds and cake make a mess! Here are a few of the cute kids enjoying the swing.
Macey blowing out the candles.
Jonas enjoying a little cake. I'm not sure how much he actually ate...
Ring-around-the-Rosy aftermath.
I think that Macey had a pretty good time and Thomas and I liked talking to the parents we don't get to see often enough!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry we couldn't make it! McKay's family was having a family dinner up in Layton. We've got a present for you, though, so we've got to trek over there sometime soon.

Bri said...

The part looks like fun. Hope there were not any classic terrible 2 moments

Kaley said...

I totally forgot it was macey's birthday! I'll have to make it up to her!

Erin said...

How cute!! I'm glad you took pictures in the back yard--that's fun to see!