Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Managers

We had a short family ceremony to retire our "For Rent" sign for the 2009/2010 school year renting season! I am officially full until April 2010. I am beyond excited to have less phone calls and to stop showing apartments. This is a great day in the life of a manager.
We also thought we should take a picture because this could very well be out last year... the only home Macey and baby will have ever known.
Now we just need all of the tenants to move in and get settled. Then I will settle down for my long winter break... until the end of October :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

That IS great news! Congratulations!!!

Katie said...

Woo-hoo!! I'm glad you don't have to deal with anymore scary middle aged men! By the way, did you see NieNie? It's heartbreaking. I want to cry.