Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pop Rocks

Do you remember those funny candies that pop in your mouth? They had some at the store the other day and I had to get some! I don't like them, but I thought it would be funny to see what 2 year olds thought.
I think she liked them... then she dumped the rest of the package on the ground and danced on them. They pop when you step on them!
Jonas on the other hand liked them for about 2 minutes and then decided he did NOT like them.
Macey asked me to put Hop in her shirt the other day. I asked her what she was doing and she said "my baby". She has a baby under her shirt just like mom. Hopefully mine won't come out so hairy...

2 comments:

Chace & Rivka said...

CUTE! I love her. What a big girl she is, pregnant and all. And how's little Arlyss II doing? I'd like an update. I'll be in and out of the air tomorrow. I'll call you on lay-overs. Love!

Bri said...

This picture of her friend Jonas is priceless!