After a fun Sunday morning, we all took a nap. We had an itch for the outdoors after waking up and so decided to take a bike ride up to BYU to poke around. Macey loved the ride and we had fun taking her.

Thomas bought this little bike seat for a dollar and was so excited to try it out! He rode the bike with Macey.
Don't tell BYU but we also let Macey play in their fountains. Of course Thomas had to follow her so she didn't fall!

We came home and ate Rice Krispie treats and put Macey to bed. I great end to a great day...
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I miss BYU.
What fun! Chace and I were just talking about how much we miss our beautiful campus and the smells and the goings on of school life. We miss it. And you. These pictures make me homesick for Provo! Never thought I'd be saying that! And I still love that picture I took/Thomas fixed (on the left column of your blog). It's so beautiful of you all. Who'll take the next one!?
Post a Comment