Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Red Fury

We bought a tiny bike at the DI for $1, training wheels for $1, and a little helmet for $3. $5.00 later we had her birthday present! She fell in love in the store and rode it constantly for the next couple of days. Thomas decided it was not fit for a queen, so he took matters into his own hands.

After sand blasting the parts, he rigged up this sweet painting station outside our apartment.

Macey was so excited to have her bike put all back together. She loves it and the "hat". Not bad for a $5.00 birthday present...
We've named the bike "Red Fury". Suiting rider for a bike with such a name.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks for saying HI. :) I really should sell my pregnancy "story" because it's ridiculous. *sigh* WOAH, you're expecting numero 2?! EXCITING!!! Your little girl is so grown up! Crazy... I'm glad all is well with you

Chace & Rivka said...

Cute. And well done, Thomas. I love the colors. Melissa, I just spent the afternoon picking blueberries with my sisters. I wish you could have been here!