Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Man

Today was Henry's first day as a free man. A man came to pick up his little light bed and I was so glad to see it go! Macey had a stomach bug today though, so again, we didn't leave the house... tomorrow is another day!
Thomas cuddling the little ones while I made oats for breakfast.
Monday night dinner was brought to us and Macey loved it! I just thought this set of pictures was so funny! She is a chicken lover.



We have been so well taken care of by friends and family since coming home from the hospital. Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and food! We've really been feeling your strength and support coming our way.

4 comments:

Hailey said...

I am a little behind on reading your blog! Your little Henry is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. His hair is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy. I'm glad he's doing better and you're all at home enjoying each other.

Kaley said...

She looks like you!

Holly said...

Hooray hooray! Hopefully Macey was feeling better so that you could go out today!

Chace & Rivka said...

I LOVE every single picture in this post. Especially the first. And the second. And the third... what a little carnivore! WE MISS YOU!