I took Henry to the Dr. this morning. His levels are still super high because of our "blood incompatibility" but the Dr. seemed ok with it. He said we would talk on Monday about when he might come off his lights. When he first got in the room he asked me if my husband was Asian because Henry was so surprisingly yellow. My wonderful MIL went home this morning, so we will see how things go!
Henry has been naked most of the time we have known him because he is always in his light bed. We had to take a nakey picture after Macey's bath last night. My two naked babes!

This is what happens when mom is tired. Macey wears her bathing suit and tennis shoes all around the house and sneaks into the Henry Holder...

Here is the sweet little number he lives in when not eating at our house. He sit on top of the piano bench during the day and convienently the bed fits perfectly in his holder for the night. I can't wait to sleep in the dark! I feel like I am sleeping next to a neon "open" sign at the moment.

Here was the sweet set up in the hospital. You can't see the IV in his foot or the wires on his chest... we are glad to not have any of that at home!

Blessing of the day: I don't get to snuggle this bug much at all, BUT the Dr. was behind (of course) and we were in the office for an hour and a half. That is the longest I've gotten to hold Henry since Sunday. It was a great 90 minutes.
7 comments:
Henry is so darling, even in his bed. I was really proud of Macey for wearing shoes around the house. Also, how awful to sleep next to an open sign. Better times and lost more snuggling is totally in your future! PS your call before knocking is on my home computer almost ready for printing.
Your kiddos are so cute. Henry is a doll. I love all the hair. Candice still doesn't have that much.
You are so brave through this all. You are truely an insperation to me. Aunt Lucy is the best...isn't she?
Stay brave and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask..
Love all 4 of you!!
Congrats on the new baby! He is cute and I'm glad he is finally home!
Aww, I love the nakey picture! So glad he's home. And what a fun 90 minutes!
Hooooray for the Griffiths! I can't believe how big Miss Macey is getting. Can Ben date her at BYU, and can Will be Henry's roommate? That would make me happy. You guys are doing a great job and I wish I could taste all of your canning!
They are both so cute! Love the naked picture! :) So sorry you don't get to hold him very often...that would be so hard. What a blessing in disguise that the doctor was so late! You are still in our prayers, and we hope he gets off his lights soon. I can't imagine sleeping next to that! Good luck without the MIL! We'll be back in town Monday night, so I'll give you a call to see what we can help with.
They're both so lovely! I am impressed that you have time to keep up on your blog with all of the excitement. I'm sending you guys positive energy for Henry's speedy recovery. (This is Amanda, from high school, BTW). Also, I absolutely love your blog! I'll be a faithful reader from now on. Best to you and your beautiful family.
Post a Comment