I don't think he looks quite as yellow in these pics. He's getting better I just know it, so you can start cuddling that cute little man for me! Love you all.
I just cannot get over that hair! I love it! did macey have alot of hair like that? Hopefully he can be off the lights soon so you guys can enjoy him a little better... What a sweet little guy!
4 comments:
I hope he gets a good tan :) Congrats again guys.
HE IS SO CUTE! I love him.
I don't think he looks quite as yellow in these pics. He's getting better I just know it, so you can start cuddling that cute little man for me! Love you all.
I just cannot get over that hair! I love it! did macey have alot of hair like that? Hopefully he can be off the lights soon so you guys can enjoy him a little better... What a sweet little guy!
Post a Comment