I was lucky to have some amazing roommates during my single days at the Y. We have slowly gone our own ways, but on occasion we get together. It so nice to have friends that you are still friends with even when you don't talk to them every day. Sondra, who now lives in California, was in town so we got together to celebrate her birthday.
Veronika (remember the Scout shirt cake? She's the one who helped me!) hosted a great party and made another amazing cake. The woman has a gift I tell you!
Rachel, Dan, and 1 year old Amanda
The whole gang!
Happy Birthday to you Sondra!
3 comments:
I've got a Mormon connection for ya! I totally know Rachel because she used to work at Rock Canyon Elementary with me. Cool, eh? :) Was she one of the freshman roomies?
The cake is AMAZING! Hopefully, V will put it on her blog so I can tell her. Wish I could have been there.
Melissa! I am sooo glad you guys came, even though it was far away for you! You guys are amazing and I miss you already. Lars really misses playing with Macey and her stuffed animal tossing haha :) Love you all!
Post a Comment