This is the 3rd time I've tried to post these pictures! Sorry they are crazy looking... I just have to get them up! I love Indiana! Grandpa Jenkins picked us up from the airport in Indy late Tuesday and we've been going nonstop since then! After visiting my Grandma Shoaf (who has a playground in her front yard!) we went down to Kentucky to visit my parents and introduce Henry to his Grandma and Aunt Karina and Uncle Adam. On the way there we stopped at a roadside produce stand where I bought the most delicious sweet watermelon and the biggest blackberries. Thomas and I ate most of the quart on the way down to KY!
The cave where the spring comes out of the ground! So cool (literally) and pretty!
The wildflowers and flutterbys.
Karina got stuck in the backseat with Macey and a squirt gun! She is such a fun and patient auntie!
2 comments:
I am crying a little inside about not being in Indiana after seeing those beautiful pictures. Looks like you are having a delightful time. Keep having fun and taking lots of pictures!
What a beautiful place! Vacations are the best. Glad you are having such a great time.
Post a Comment