We spent 10 great days in Orderville. Thomas worked his heart out on a computer program for his dad and the babies and I played.
Christmas Eve Narrator. Doesn't he look official!
All of the kids were grumpy. Macey and Jane were busy throwing fits while all the adults acted out the parts. It was pretty funny. Henry manned the barnyard sounds via some fancy app.
Grandma the cow
Henry and Macey were the kids at grandma's this year. Henry thought it was funny to lay down and open things.He then stole the fancy sucker I bought for Macey's stocking in Australia and wouldn't let go of it. I guess I should have gotten them both some. It was the only sugar in her stockings this year, and he stole it::)
Outdoor fun before it got amazingly cold.
Sledding after Henry got too cold.
Thomas hiked Macey all the way back up... multiple times. He's a good dad!
After about 14 inches of snow, Thomas and uncle Nate built the biggest snowman ever.
It slowly leaned down.
And after a few days he was really bent! It was pretty neat to see.
Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
That snowman is HUGE! And I love the pic of macey on thomas's shoulders!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
I love the snowman. It's amazing how much it leaned over. Did they have a snowman building class in the Clide?
Post a Comment