Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We like to party!

Macey and I decided that we wanted to throw a little Valentine's party this year.  We made plans, whipped up invitations, and before we knew it our numbers had out grown our home!  We changed plans a few days before and moved the party to the church gym - best idea ever!  I think around 20 kids and 15 moms showed up!
The kids crafted.
 The mommas had a private crafting table with chocolates.
 We played games, ate treats, and ran around like crazy people!
 And when it was all said and done we came home and both kids slept for 2 1/2 hours!!  A true Valentine's gift!

We had a nice dinner at home and then went to deliver things to Aunt Sarah and make a stop at the library.  When we got home there were beautiful cookies "suckers" and cupcakes on our door and I don't know who either are from!  Henry loved the cookies on a stick and ended up with them both!
 Evidence of the baby inside...
 I bought Macey balloons for the holiday and you would have thought they were the most exciting thing she's ever owned.  She carries them around everywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun at the party - thanks so much for throwing it!