The goings and comings of some very ordinary people.
That is completely hilarious. I totally remember doing that to my little brother.
That is AWESOME!
I think the best part is just the look on his face! :) Hope you're doing well, Melissa!
so she can get him dressed now. you don't have to do it ;) her chore now ;)
That is hilarious! Good to know he doesn't like it though right:) H/H!
Amazing! I love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is completely hilarious. I totally remember doing that to my little brother.
That is AWESOME!
I think the best part is just the look on his face! :) Hope you're doing well, Melissa!
so she can get him dressed now. you don't have to do it ;) her chore now ;)
That is hilarious! Good to know he doesn't like it though right:) H/H!
Amazing! I love it!
Post a Comment