We had the best Groundhog's Day ever! I thought I'd share the details so you can store them away for next year!
A lady in our ward had a Groundhog's Day party and invited all of the young mothers in the ward. The party was complete with a groundhog story, craft, eating groundhog food (veggies!), a groundhog treat, and bingo with prizes! We all had so much fun.
Here is the treat. She mad mini cupcakes and the "groundhogs" (which used to be standing up) were teddy grahams. The green grass groundhogs don't see there shadow and the white snow groundhogs have a shadow!
The kids also colored and cut out groundhogs, put them on a stick, punched a hole in a cup. Then the groundhogs could hide in the cup and when you moved the stick up and down, the groundhogs popped in and out of the cup! It was really cute.Happy Groundhogs' Day to you! I hear spring is coming soon, Mr. Groundhog predicted it! Yaaahoooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment