Monday, February 7, 2011

I spoke too soon.

I never meant to say I had a good Monday.  I take it back!
Thomas was gone early so my day started at 6:45am after not sleeping well all night
Henry threw all of his cereal on the floor
Macey refused to take her vitamins... she sat in this chair for an hour and 15 minutes until she finally took them (exhausting for everyone involved).
I got everyone ready to go to aerobics to walk outside and realize Thomas had the car (and all the baby seats...)
Macey refused to nap. 
Henry only slept an hour.
and I SWEAR Henry has pooped 5 times.
It's such a Monday.


Well, now that it's almost 5pm I should probably change from my workout clothes into real people clothes, clean up the house, and all that.  That way when Thomas gets home he has no idea the chaos that was my day.  
I learned this little trick from my mom.
I'll call it the 5 o'clock switcharoo.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is a no good very bad rotten day! Would stamping more cards perhaps help?

Judy Whatilivefor said...

Have you ever read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day? Reading your post felt like a page right out of it...may Tuesday treat you much nicer!

:)

Rob and Marseille said...

funny to see your day from 2 different sides. what kind of vitamins does macey take?