Last Thursday I realized I could have the baby at any second. So I decided to take advantage of having only two kids. We make giant maracas with popcorn in a bottle on a stick. Henry used his more as a club than music maker...
We then went to Ideal Dairy. It's a little creamery type place in Richfield. We walked over and had lunch together. The kids were so good! Next time we'll skip lunch and get just the ice cream.
Then Thomas decided to burn a few branches in the back yard and of course we had to have a s'more to go with the fire. Macey loves her "marshmellow" sandwiches!
Then the baby didn't come and hasn't come and now I'm sad. I'm tired and large and lonely. I kept thinking he would be early... well I'm 8 days from the big day - hopefully I won't make it that far :)
2 comments:
I miss you. Your kids are adorable. Come back. The end.
Good luck with everything with having the baby! I am definitely going to have to make maracas with Elizabeth next time we have an empty bottle!!
Post a Comment