We went to Orderville and Virgin Lena's baptism last weekend. It was a great chance to see all of Thomas' siblings. The baptism was beautiful followed by Lena's favorite - spaghetti - for a lunch after. We all played outside in the nice weather after dinner. Thomas and the boys were on a major bug hunt that turned into a lizard hunt when one was spotted under these doors.
When they finally walked away, he reappeared... he was huge!Marla's in law's own a bed and breakfast complete with a farmland entertainment. Here are their cute sister pigs.
Henry loved chasing the chickens.
Until the rooster turned on him. He got a peck and a big scratch on his face! What kind of parents let their baby run with the chickens??? I'm not sure what Thomas is doing here :)
The miniature milking goats that I would love to own one day!
Riding with the cousins.
Then everyone fed the fish at the gold fish pond and surprisingly, no one fell in.
I hope Macey and Henry have lots of good cousin memories in their lives... Cousin memories are some of my fondest!
No comments:
Post a Comment