We are getting so excited to have a newborn again! I've gotten out his clothes and thing in preparation for his arrival! The monkeys thought it would be funny to get in his bassinet. I hope he fits too!
If he were to come as early as Henry did, then he would be born this coming Sunday. I'm not holding my breath though...
5 comments:
Yay!!! Tell Thomas he will have to post pictures quick! I'm already so sad we won't be able to see him soon after! We'll have to make a trip to Richfield once you guys are all settled in with the little guy!
I miss you! I hope you've met people who will help you out there. Good luck with the new little one and make sure to post pictures.
Too cute!!! I miss you! My mom was sad that you were not around for this birth:-)
Why oh why did you move? Good to see you are still with child until, let's say Friday!
That soon!! I hope you found a dr down there!
Post a Comment